Sorry, nothing in cart.
Writearose.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Writearose.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. We require from our customers only details that might be useful for transparently operating our site. Most of the information are basic and useful for operating an online purchase, offer a refund or process a payment. Examples of information that we may temporarily collect are: IP address, e-mail address, name, address, telephone number, debit or credit-card information.
3. We may temporarily collect information about the server from which the site was visited, but only in order to improve the online interaction and experience with our customers or eventually use the information for marketing purposes, such as advertising and various promotions.
4. The information used during the communication with us on various topics – such as returns, customer service etc. – will be used for offering an answer to the queries formulated.
5. Writearose.com does not sell or share the personal information of our customers with anyone else, for example marketing or advertising companies. such as advertising agencies or marketing companies. We regularly send marketing information to the customers that requested to be part of our mailing list. You can at any time chose not to receive this information by choosing ‘unsubscribe’ from any marketing e-mail received from us.
6. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which uses “cookies”. Cookies is the name for text files integrated to the computer aimed to offer an overview about how the users use the site. Following, it results an evaluation report about the activity on the website and the level of internet usage. This feedback information is the result of the ways in which users are using the website and it is further sent and stored by Google.Inc on their servers located in the USA.
8. Writearose.com will share your personal information only with those employees in charge with processing your order. Our employees are trained in the field of personal information management. All information stored in our system is protected from unauthorized access and kept in secure locations.
9. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your written consent unless required to do so by law. In case that we are requested by legal authorities, such as justice orders or police to do so, we are obligated to share it.
10. In order to offer the highest security standards, our encryption technology is aimed to protect our customers against situations of loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information. The secure server is encrypting all the information provided through a Secure Socket Layers (SSLs).
11. Writearose.com keeps your personal information only as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of banking information and credit card used to make the order, we are required by law to keep your personal information for a longer amount of time.
12. We do not collect any personal data from individuals under 13 years. In case we identify such information on our servers, we will delete it immediately.
13. Our customers have to notify us for any changes of personal information. This update is important for being able to correctly process further orders.
14. You can access your personal account to update your personal data. Your personal account information is protected by your user name and password. As any actions pursued while logging into your account are your responsibility, it is the responsibility of our customers to maintain the security of the password and username used on the site.
Controlling your personal information:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 4346 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, NY 10312, USA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.